Encore Systems, the industry leader in repair and calibration of DC nutrunners and electronic industrial controls repair is looking to fill a Lab Technician position in Vance, AL. This technician will be part of a team embedded on-site at a major automotive manufacturing facility. This position entails several essential responsibilities. You will be responsible for performing all tasks associated with assisting the repair technicians. This will include tool repairs/trouble shooting, replacing line-side tools and updating tracking software with status of equipment on a schedule that meet customers’ expectations. You can expect a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision insurance & 401K program benefits.
1. Perform line side tool exchanges.
2. Update tracking system.
3. Create system documents following company procedures.
4. Coordinate items for shipping/receiving to and from vendors.
5. Create labels via FedEx/UPS systems for domestic and international shipments.
6. Creating tool labels
7. Interface with customers and internal personnel.
8. Manage processes to meet company metrics.
9. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Basic computer skills
2. Detail oriented
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
4. Effective communication skills (oral / written)
5. Ability to multitask
6. No lifting restrictions
7. Ability to work on your feet for extended periods of time